APsystems YC500A, dual micro-inverter, 500W, 240V AC, for 60- and 72-cell modules
APsystems is the fastest growing brand of micro-inverters, currently no.2 worldwide! Their micro-inverters have gained a reputation as extremely reliable, and because no expensive trunk cable is needed, the overall system cost is lower than with other micro-inverter brands. Monitoring, with APs’ gateway, is provided through Web or smartphone.
The YC500A micro-inverter handles two PV modules simultaneously with dual MPPT inputs. Simply click the panel wires into the unit, and extend the build-in trunk cable to the next micro-inverter. Up to 14 solar modules (7x YC500s) can be installed in a string with a single 20A breaker.
Because the units provide module-level ground-fault protection code does not require rapid-shutdown or squirrel guard to be installed. This makes installations faster, cheaper, and much better looking!
- Maximizes energy production
- Minimizes impact of shading, dust, and debris
- Recommended for up to two 320 watt 60-cell or 72-cell modules
- No single point of system failure
- No DC design or string calculation required
- Maximum power output 500 Watt (from two PV modules)
- Up to 7 units (14 PV modules) per string
- Standard warranty of 10 years, with 25-year extension optional
- Operating temperature range of -40C to +65C!
- cUL listed for Canada
- Our APsystems manufacturer info page
- APsystems Web site
- APsystems YC500A spec sheet (pdf)
- APsystems YC500 quick design guide (pdf)
- APsystems YC500A installation and user manual (pdf)
- APsystems YC500A warranty statement (pdf)
- APsystems YC500A warranty registration card (pdf)
- APsystems YC500A CSA listing document (pdf)
|No. of MPPT|
|Max. input Voltage|
|MPPT Voltage range|