DISCONTINUED: Canadian Solar 260W 60C Poly PV module, CS6P-260P, black frame
Canadian Solar CS6P-260P – Black
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
The CS6P-P family is one of Canadian Solar’s bestsellers – a robust solar module with 60 solar cells. These modules have high system energy yield at low irradiance and low NOCT. Their stringent quality control system put their modules in the top ranking of California Energy Commission’s PVUSA Testing since 2009 out of 12,472 silicon modules. Their enhanced 40 mm module frames ensure the robustness of their modules with 5400 Pa load.
Founded in 2001 in Canada, Canadian Solar Inc., (NASDAQ: CSIQ) is the world’s TOP 3 solar power company. As a leading manufacturer of solar modules and PV project developer with about 7 GW of premium quality modules deployed around the world, Canadian Solar is one of the most bankable solar companies in Europe, USA, Japan and China. Canadian Solar operates in six continents with customers in over 90 countries and regions. Canadian Solar is committed to providing high quality solar products, solar system solutions and services to customers around the world.
- Adaptable for different installation types
- High performance and energy yield
- Suitable for harsh environments
- 359 quality control points
- Excellent module efficiency up to 16.16%
- High performance at low irradiance above 96.5%
- High PTC rating up to 91.96%
- IP67 junction box for long-term weather endurance
- Heavy snow load up to 5400Pa, wind load up to 2400Pa
- Positive power tolerance up to 5w
- Salt mist, ammonia and blown sand resistance, for seaside, farm and desert environment
|No. of cells|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.