DISCONTINUED: Canadian Solar 310W 72C Poly PV module, CS6X-310P, full pallet of 26 silver frame modules
Canadian Solar CS6X-310P – Pallet
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
CS6X-P is a robust solar module with 72 solar cells. These modules have high system energy yield at low irradiance and low NOCT. Canadian Solar’s stringent quality control system put their modules in the top ranking of California Energy Commission’s PVUSA Testing, leaving 12,471 other P-type silicon modules behind. Their enhanced 40 mm module frames ensure the robustness of their modules with 5400 Pa load.
Pallet of 26 Canadian Solar panels.
Founded in 2001 in Canada, Canadian Solar Inc., (NASDAQ: CSIQ) is the world’s TOP 3 solar power company. As a leading manufacturer of solar modules and PV project developer with about 7 GW of premium quality modules deployed around the world, Canadian Solar is one of the most bankable solar companies in Europe, USA, Japan and China. Canadian Solar operates in six continents with customers in over 90 countries and regions. Canadian Solar is committed to providing high quality solar products, solar system solutions and services to customers around the world.
- Adaptable for different installation types
- High performance and energy yield
- Suitable for harsh environments
- 359 quality control points
- Excellent module efficiency up to 16.16%
- High performance at low irradiance above 96.5%
- High PTC rating up to 91.96%
- IP67 junction box for long-term weather endurance
- Heavy snow load up to 5400Pa, wind load up to 2400Pa
- Positive power tolerance up to 5w
- Salt mist, ammonia and blown sand resistance, for seaside, farm and desert environment
|No. of cells|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.