Energizer Arc5, 550 Wh lithium portable power station, 500W pure-sine 120 VAC outlet, USB outlets, MPPT solar charger, 2 years warranty
Need power on the go? The Energizer Arc5 is a great way to provide power while camping, or during a power-outage! At just 5 kg (11 lbs) in weight these units are extremely portable.
These portable power stations use the same lithium-ion battery technology found in electric vehicles to pack a massive 550 Watt-hour (46,000 mAh) capacity into an ultra-portable package. The inverter build into these power packs provides 120 Volt AC, just like the grid, and has enough power and outlets to run your TV during a blackout, blow up your floaties at the beach or run a CPAP machine for several nights. A build-in super-bright LED light (with 3 intensity settings) is provided as well. Great for camping!
Recharge using a standard wall outlet in 7 hours or get off the grid and power-up directly from the sun with solar panels in 7-11 hours. The Arc5 is completely silent, requires no maintenance and produces no emissions, making them perfect for powering your smartphones, laptop, and Wifi router during a power-outage. The units are backed by Energizer’s 2-year warranty, reliable customer support and an exclusive online part store.
Besides 120 Volt pure-sine AC, the Arc5 also has a 12 Volt cigarette lighter outlet, plus USB-A and USB-C charging ports for cell phones, cameras, tables etc. Here is a full list of all the output options:
- AC output: 120V @ 500 Watt (1000W peak)
- USB type-A two 5 Volt 2.4 Amp
- USB type-A fast charge 5V 2.1A / 9V 2A /12V 1.5A
- USB type-C 60 Watt
- Cigarette Port 12.6 Volt 10 Amp
- DC 5.5mm outlet 13 Volt 4 Amp
An MPPT solar charge controller is build into the Arc5 for charging directly from solar panels. MC4 compatible connectors are provide for the connection. Our flex-panels make a great combo with these portable power stations. Between 60 and 200 Watt in solar PV is recommended, with a maximum of 24 Volt (i.e. regular 36-cell 12V panels should be used with this unit).
We also carry Energizer’s Arc Solar 120 foldable panel, for charging your Arc station
- Build-in LED light
- Lightweight & extremely portable!
- Uses lithium-iron-phosphate batteries
- 550 Wh battery
- Optionally connect 60 – 200 Watt of solar panels
- Solar-ready with build-in MPPT charger & MC4 connectors
- All the outlets you need: AC, USB-A, USB-C, cigarette lighter
- 500 Watt pure-sine-wave inverter
- 3 charging options: 120V AC wall outlet or generator, 12V car cigarette lighter, or solar PV
- 2-year warranty backed by Energizer
|No. of MPPT|
|MPPT Voltage range|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.