Enphase IQ7A-72-2-US, IQ 7A, micro-inverter, 349W, for 60- and 72-cell modules, MC4 connectors
The high-powered smart grid-ready Enphase IQ 7A micro-inverter dramatically simplifies the installation process while achieving the highest system efficiency for systems with 60-cell and 72-cell modules. Part of the Enphase IQ System, the IQ 7A Micro integrates with the Enphase IQ Envoy™, Enphase IQ Battery™, and the Enphase Enlighten™ monitoring and analysis software.
The IQ Series Microinverters extend the reliability standards set forth by previous generations and undergo over a million hours of power-on testing, enabling Enphase to provide an industry-leading warranty of up to 25 years.
- Peak-power of 366 Watt!
- Works for 60- and 72-cell modules
- Maximizes energy production
- Recommended PV module input power: 295 – 460+ Watt
- Output of 366VA peak, 349VA continuous
- Minimizes impact of shading, dust, and debris
- No single point of system failure
- No GEC needed for microinverter
- No DC design or string calculation required
- Module-level monitoring with the IQ Envoy
- CSA Listed Per UL 1741/IEEE1547
- Industry-leading warranty, up to 25 years
|No. of MPPT|
|MPPT Voltage range|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.