The high-powered smart grid-ready Enphase IQ 8+ micro-inverter make it easy to install an efficient solar PV system for 60-cell and 72-cell modules. Part of the Enphase Energy System, IQ8+ Microinverters integrate with the Enphase IQ Battery, Enphase IQ Gateway (Envoy), and the Enphase App monitoring and analysis software.
IQ8A Microinverters redefine reliability standards with more than one million cumulative hours of power-on testing, enabling an industry-leading limited warranty of up to 25 years.
Connect PV modules quickly and easily to IQ8+ Microinverters using the included Q-DCC-2 adapter cable with plug-n-play MC4 connectors. IQ8+ Microinverters are UL Listed as PV Rapid Shut Down Equipment and conform with various regulations, when installed according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Peak-power of 300 Watt
- Works for 60- and 72-cell modules
- Recommended PV module input power: 235 – 440+ Watt
- Output of 300VA peak, 290VA continuous
- Minimizes impact of shading, dust, and debris
- No single point of system failure
- No GEC needed for microinverter
- No DC design or string calculation required
- Module-level monitoring with the IQ Gateway
- Industry-leading warranty, up to 25 years
- UL & CSA listed