Fronius Smart Meter, bi-directional energy meter, for feed-in management and dynamic power reduction
Fronius Smart Meter
$435.00 – $609.00
The Fronius Smart Meter is a bidirectional energy meter. Thanks to high its accuracy and fast communication speed via Modbus RTU, the meter is suitable for dynamic feed-in management and self-supply PV systems. That means systems can be set up to net-meter and not export power to the grid. The Smart Meter can throttle back the inverter on-the-fly, if that is how it is set up.
Together with Fronius Solar.web monitoring, the Fronius Smart Meter offers a detailed overview of a home or business’ energy consumption. The Fronius Smart Meter is compatible with the Fronius Galvo, Fronius Primo, Fronius Symo and the upcoming Fronius Primo Hybrid inverters.
Versions are available for 240 Volt split-phase, 480 Volt 3-phase, and 600 Volt 3-phase.
- Zero feed-in
- +/- 0.5% accuracy
- Self-supply and self-consumption systems
- Feed-in management and dynamic power reduction
- Easy configuration of dynamic feed-in on the Fronius Datamanager 2.0 software interface
- Visualization of energy consumption in Fronius Solar.web
- Optimized energy management with the Fronius storage solution