Hanwha Solar Q.PEAK-G4.1 310 Watt, 60-cell mono PV module, whole pallet of 32, black-frame white-backsheet, MC4 connectors
Hanwha Solar Q.PEAK-G4.1 310 Pallet
Top-of-the-line Hanwha 60-cell module with 310 Watt peak output. Korean-based Hanwha is an A-brand solar module producer that delivers very consistent perfectly-made modules that simply perform as advertised, year after year, for a price that is hard to beat. The cells are made by the German Q-Cell company, designed to achieve the best performance under real-word conditions – even with low radiation intensity and on hot summer days.
These are black-frame white-backsheet panels, they look great on roofs!
This is a full pallet of 32 modules. Single panels are available as well.
- 32 mm black frame
- Rated for 1000 Volt strings
- Mono-crystalline Q-cells, 60-cell module
- High-yield panel, with an efficiency rate of up to 18.9%
- Guaranteed positive power tolerance sorting: -0 … +4.99 Wp
- Uses Multi-Contact brand name MC4 connectors (meets Ontario’s electrical code)
- Low temperature coefficients – resulting in higher real-world yield and high CEC rating
- Excellent low-light and temperature behavior, consistently rated no. 1 by real-world tests in Photon Magazine
- Anti LID, and anti-PID Technology, Hot-Spot-Protect, and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™ for long-term reliability
- High-tech aluminum alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400 Pa) and wind loads (4000 Pa) regarding IEC
- 12-year full product warranty and 25-year linear performance guarantee
- UL and CSA listed for Canada & USA
|No. of cells|