Magnum Energy ME2012, 2000W 12V modified sine inverter/charger, 100A PFC charger
The ME Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy is a new generation inverter designed specifically for rugged mobile applications. The ME Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
The ME series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01, ensuring that the inverter is safe and reliable.
Install the ME series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your shore power cable (AC) to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
- A PFC charger is built into all Magnum inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using only 15 amps per 100 amps versus 23 amps used by standard chargers.
- Mount the ME series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down
- The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance
- The ME series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port
- The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360º DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be
- The ME series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator
- 60 Amp transfer service is available on all models
- The ME series is backed by a three-year (36-month) limited warranty