Magnum Energy MMS1012-G, 1000W 12V pure sine inverter/charger, 50A PFC charger, CSA with GFCI and 3 ft. AC cord
The MMS Series Inverter/Charger is a pure sine wave inverter providing a cost effective solution for those with smaller power needs in mobile applications. Versatile, easy-to-use, and lightweight, the MMS Series provides a reliable base for your energy system.
A PFC charger is built into all Magnum inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
The MMS Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for mobile use.
The modern, hourglass case, paired with the die cast aluminum base combines form with function, creating an attractive unit that uses its base as a heat sink for superior high temperature operation.
The difference between the MMS-1012 and the MMS 1012G is in the wiring. With the MMS-1012, the AC input and output are provided with pigtail wires to allow hardwiring to a main AC distribution panel and to an inverter sub-panel. The MMS-1012-G’s AC input is provided by a standard 3 ft. plug-in power cord, and the AC output is provided by a standard GFCI two plug outlet.
- The standard 20 amp transfer relay will pass AC power through the inverter when using grid or generator power
- If your battery voltage reaches below 10 VDC or above 17 VDC, the MMS Series will automatically shut down
- Mount the MMS series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down
- The MMS series is fan cooled, enabling the unit to work well in confined spaces. If the inverter does exceed its temperature limits, it will automatically shut down and then restart when it cools down.
- The MMS series will automatically shut down if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving the unit from costly damage
- The MMS series comes with an on/off front-mounted switch and an easy-to-read LED indicator
- This model comes with built in input and output circuit breakers for ease of installation
- The standard battery temp sensor monitors temperatures from 0 – 50ºC
- The MMS series is backed by a two-year (24-month) parts and labor warranty