Magnum Energy MS4348PE, a 4300W 48V parallel pure sine inverter/charger, 60A PFC charger, 230V/50Hz output
The MS-PE 230V Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding
renewable energy applications. The MS-PE Series is powerful, easy-to use, and best of all, cost effective. This inverter produces 230 Volt, 50 Hz, for use in European and other countries.
Parallel stacking: You can parallel up to four inverter/chargers for up to 17.2kw of power at 230V. The Magnum Router is required for
parallel stacking the MS-PE Series.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator
than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Safe and reliable: The MS-PE Series is listed to the stringent requirements CE for renewable energy installations.
- Pure sine wave inverter to power even the most sensitive electronics without worry
- Even at low AC voltage, the charger efficiently charges batteries
- Battery temperature sensor works with charger for optimum charging
- MS Series comes in multiple power models for 12, 24, and 48 Volt configurations
- Flash programming to facilitate firmware upgrades
- Versatile mounting: this model can mounted on a shelf, a bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight base and cover provide noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- MS Series provides multiple ports, including RS485 communication port for network expansion, and remote port
- Accessible design and Convenient switches
- Transfer switch build into the inverter
- Expandable up to 17.2 kW