Magnum MS4448PAE, a 4400W 48V pure sine inverter/charger, 60A PFC charger, 120V/240V output
- You cannot add "Fronius Symo 12.5-3 Advanced" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
The Magnum-Dimension MS Series Inverter/Charger from Sensata Technolgies is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding mobile, backup, and off-grid applications. The MS Series Inverter/Charger is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter/chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Safe and reliable: The MS2000, MS2012, MS2812, and MS4024 are ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 for mobile use and the MS2012, MS2812, and MS4024 are ETL Listed UL 1741 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for renewable energy installations. All models also meet KKK-A-1822E standards for emergency vehicle use.
Easy-to-install: Install the MS Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
- 240V split-phase AC, for powering both 120V and 240V appliances
- Pure sine wave inverter to power even the most sensitive electronics without worry
- Even at low AC voltage, the charger efficiently charges batteries
- Battery temperature sensor works with charger for optimum charging
- MS Series comes in multiple power models for 12, 24, and 48 Volt configurations
- Flash programming to facilitate firmware upgrades
- Versatile mounting: this model can mounted on a shelf, a bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight base and cover provide noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- MS Series provides multiple ports, including RS485 communication port for network expansion, and remote port
- Accessible design and Convenient switches
- Transfer switch build into the inverter