Magnum MSH4024RE, a 4000W 24V pure sine inverter/Charger, 110 PFC charger, Renewable Energy version Hybrid with load support, 2 AC inputs, combines the energy from AC input and batteries
The MSH-RE Series Inverter / Charger from Sensata Technologies – a pure sine wave inverter that combines the tried and tested engineering of Sensata’s MS line with hybrid technology to make it an optimal choice for your renewable and backup power needs.
Hybrid technology: Most inverters only use one source of energy to power loads, either from incoming AC power – utility or AC generator – or from the batteries. The MSH-RE Series combines the energy from both sources to power loads. This allows the inverter to recharge the batteries when there is surplus power or deliver more power to the loads if they require more than the AC input can supply by itself.
Load support: Load support parallels the inverter output with incoming AC sources allowing it to run larger loads from smaller generators. The maximum total power, from inverter and shore power together through load-support, is 7,200 Watt.
- Pure sine wave inverter to power even the most sensitive electronics without worry
- Even at low AC voltage, the charger efficiently charges batteries
- Battery temperature sensor works with charger for optimum charging
- MS Series comes in multiple power models for 12, 24, and 48 Volt configurations
- Flash programming to facilitate firmware upgrades
- Versatile mounting: this model can mounted on a shelf, a bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight base and cover provide noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- MS Series provides multiple ports, including RS485 communication port for network expansion, and remote port
- Accessible design and Convenient switches
- Transfer switch build into the inverter
- The MSH-M series comes with two 60 amp AC inputs – a grid input at 60A and a generator input at 60A
- Interchangeable with the Magnum MS series and uses the same accessories as the MS series
- Backed by a three year (36 month) limited warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.