MidNite Solar BRAT, 12/24V charge controller, PWM, 30A PWM, with load/lighting controller
MidNite Solar MNBRAT
The MidNite Solar BRAT is high on features, low on price. The BRAT is a finely-tuned solar PWM charger capable of providing up to 30 Amps of charging current, with class-leading lighting and load control features including a one-of-a-kind Solar Clock.
Rain-proof out of the box, and supporting dead-battery charging and low-voltage load disconnect, the BRAT is perfect for outdoor, marine, RV, and unattended remote applications such as a cattle watering pump. There are no fans, no external heat-sink, and no relays, making it very durable and reliable.
The BRAT doesn’t skimp on features, including temperature-compensated charging, manual and 30-day automatic equalize, and at an affordable price too!
- NEMA-3R enclosure
- Can charge dead batteries!
- For 12 or 24 Volt batteries
- Maximum 60 Volt PV input
- Compact, efficient, and weather proof
- Maximum load circuit rating of 10 Amps
- Four LED’s for Bulk, Float, Load On and Low Battery
- Highly customizable 16 position rotary switch lighting controller
- Runs well pumps, electric fences, or billboard lights in remote areas
- A 20A PWM charger with 10A load control or a 30A charger without load control
- Our MidNite Solar manufacturer info page
- MidNite BRAT manufacturer Web site
- MidNite BRAT product spec sheet (pdf)
- MidNite BRAT Quick Start guide (pdf)
- MidNite BRAT product manual (pdf)
- MidNite BRAT dimensional drawing(pdf)