Midnite Solar BRAT, a 12-24V, 30A PWM charge controller
MidNite Solar MNBRAT
The MidNite Solar BRAT is simply the most versatile solar controller in its class. The BRAT is a finely-tuned solar PWM charger capable of providing up to 30 Amps of charging current, with class-leading lighting and load control features including a one-of-a-kind Solar Clock.
Rain-proof out of the box, and supporting dead-battery charging and low-voltage load disconnect, the BRAT is perfect for outdoor, marine, RV, and unattended remote applications.
The BRAT doesn’t skimp on features, including temperature-compensated charging, manual and 30-day automatic equalize, and at an affordable price too!
- Selectable charging modes of a 20A charger with 10A load control or a 30A charger without load control
- Type NEMA-3R enclosure
- P/V input voltage maximum of 60 Volts
- Four LED’s for Bulk, Float, Load On and Low Battery. Patterned blinking LED’s provide feedback about fault conditions.
- Operational with 12 or 24 Volt batteries
- Maximum load circuit rating of 10 Amps
- Runs well pumps, electric fences, or billboard lights in remote areas.
- A highly customizable 16 position rotary switch lighting controller.
- Compact and efficient
- Weather proof, sealed in a clear UV stabilized poly-carbonate housing! (Type NEMA-3R/IP55).
- Our manufacturer info page
- Manufacturer Web site
- Product spec sheet (pdf)
- Product manual (pdf)
- Dimensions drawing(pdf)