Morningstar SunSaver SS-L-12V, a 12V, PWM charge controller with with low Voltage disconnect (LVD)
Morningstar SunSaver SS-L-12V
$137.00 – $194.54
Morningstar’s SunSaver™ is the world’s leading small solar charge controller for professional and consumer applications. This device includes a combination of features and capabilities not found in other small PV controllers. It is rated for hazardous locations – class 1, division 2, groups A-D, making it the preferred choice for oil & gas applications. The SS-L-12V is a 12V, either 10 or 20 Amp, PWM charge controller with a warranty of five years.
- Seven versions available
- 100% solid state
- Series design (not shunt)
- True 0 to 100% PWM duty cycle
- Setpoint accuracy 12V: +/-25mV; 24V: +/-48mV
- Fully encapsulated in epoxy potting
- Marine rated terminals / anodized case
- Temperature compensation
- Sealed / Flooded battery select
- Parallel for 40 Amps or more
- Warranty – five years
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.