MidNite Solar, MNCLIP4KAC, a 4kW AC Clipper for Wind or Hydro designed to work with the MidNite Solar Classic
MidNite Solar MNCLIP4KAC
The MidNite Solar MNCLIP4KAC Clipper is designed to control Wind or Hydro turbines and work with the MidNite Solar Classic to charge your battery. The Clipper communicates with the Classic to slow the turbine when the batteries are full, and also contains a stand alone, self powered, adjustable max VOC limiting circuit.
The AC Clipper is designed to work with AC turbines, specifically those with a 3-4kw maximum. The AC Clipper comes standard with one of the following resistance values: 0.4, 1, 1.6 or 4 ohms of resistance per phase to
tailor to specific turbines.
- Protects the turbine from overspeeding.
- Includes a braking feature.
- Convenient switching between run and turbine slowing.
- Settable voltage threshold for clipping.
- 50 Amp pass-through.
- DC or Three Phase AC models with heavy duty three phase bridge rectifier.
- Converts AC input to DC for charge controllers such as the MidNite Solar Classic.
- Available with a range of built-in diversion load values.
- Durable powdercoated chassis.
- Purchasable in different resistance values per phase