Midnite Solar MNPV6-DISCO, disconnecting 6-string combiner for six 150 VDC breakers, 150 VDC, NEMA-3R
MidNite Solar MNPV6-DISCO
The MNPV6-DISCO is a 6-string PV combiner box, usually for use with 150 Volt rated charge controllers. The combiner has room for six 150 Volt DC rated breakers. The combiner has a front lockable handle that mechanically connects/disconnects all six breakers at the same time. It has a gray aluminum NEMA type 3R rainproof enclosure with insulating dead front.
The MNPV6-DISCO is very flexible. It is ETL listed for AC and DC. This allows you to configure it for several different uses. It will work with 1-6 of MidNite’s MNEDC15 150 volt DC breakers. The combiner also works with 1 of MidNite’s 600 volt DC breakers for a grid tie disconnect. You can also install a 240 volt AC breaker with the 600 volt DC breaker to make a complete disconnect for a grid tie inverter. Load Break rated. This configuration makes a compact Grid Tie disconnect for those applications where the built in switch won’t do the trick.
Depending upon the model number, you can use:
- Type 3R environmental rating
- DC 600V (1 circuit Pos or Pos and Neg switched) OR DC 150v (6 Circuits) OR AC 120v (6 circuits)
- DC 300V (3 circuits) Part #MNPV6-250-DISCO combiner
- AC 240v 40 amps (3 circuits) Part #MNPV6-AC Micro-Disco combiner
- AC and DC can be installed in the same box! Example: 600Vdc 20 amp PV in and 40 amp 240Vac Inverter output
The combiner comes without breakers. The 15 Amp MNEPV15 breakers are typically used with this combiner.
- UL/CSA listed for North America
- All aluminum powder coated housing that won’t rust, rain-proof NEMA-3R rated
- Flip up cover that can stay in the open position during installation
- PV Negative bus bar with 14 useable openings
- Chassis ground bus bar with 14 useable openings
- Standard din rail to mount up to three 300V breakers
- 120 Amp tin plated copper bus bar to combine breaker outputs
- Dead front cover snaps into place after wiring is complete for safety
- Knockouts for PV in and PV out on bottom and sides
- 5-year warranty
|Max. no. strings|