Nextek Power Systems VF-5, DC powered ceiling fan, 12/24 VDC, 4/5 blades, faux wood finish
The DC Powered Vari-Fan Ceiling Fan is the perfect choice for off-grid systems where an energy efficient ventilation solution is needed. By running directly on 12 or 24 Volt DC from the batteries, an inverter is not needed. The Vari-Fan can be used in a variety of indoor applications including homes, enclosed porches, greenhouses, warehouses, offices, schools and cabins. Everything you need to assemble and mount a 4- or 5-blade Vari-Fan comes right in the box.
The Vari-Fan is powered by a permanent magnet, TENV (totally enclosed non-ventilated) motor with long life brushes. The motor draws 0.5 Amp @ 12 Volt DC and 0.78 Amp at 24 Volt DC. At 12 Volt DC the 5-blade fan will run at approximately 60 rpm, moving 1,500 CFM when mounted at least 8 feet above the floor in an open room. At 24 Volt DC the 5-blade fan will run at approximately 120 rpm, moving 2,700 CFM when mounted at least 8 feet above the floor in an open room.
- 4″ down rod included
- Can be assembled with either 4 or 5 blades
- Body is black, but comes with instructions for easy painting
- Body parts are made from injection molded, glass filled ABS plastic
- Blade arms are cast metal with a polished brass finish
- Blades are laminated with a light faux wood finish on one side and a dark faux wood finish on the other side