OutBack’s pre-assembled and pre-wired FLEXpower systems are now equipped with the updated FXR Series Grid/Hybrid inverter/chargers. This means that the most advanced Grid/Hybrid inverter features are now available on the industry’s most trusted and proven systems platform, for unmatched flexibility and value.
The FP2 VFXR3648A is programmable for seven different modes including GridZero ,which blends utility power and stored renewable energy. This allows the system to minimize grid dependence. There is also a Support Mode for seamless generator integration. The system is equipped with Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) with expanded charging voltages and time parameters to accommodate charging profiles of new and emerging storage technologies including lithium-ion, and aqueous type units.
The FLEXpower TWO is an ideal full-sized solution for residential and commercial applications including homes, farms, small businesses, and back-up power systems, with all necessary components integrated into a compact hang-on-the-wall system with a minimal footprint.
- Factory tested, pre-wired and pre-configured systems
- Fast installation—just hang on the wall with the bracket (included) and make connections
- Off-grid and grid-tied functionality in one flexible system
- Powerful system in a compact, space-saving footprint
- Field-upgradable software
- Ample AC and DC breaker provisions
- All components carry necessary ETL certifications
- Remote system control and monitoring available through any internet-enabled device with OPTICS RE
- Vented chassis
- Two 3500W, 48 VDC, 60Hz inverters
- a MATE3 display module
- a HUB10.3 interface
- Two FM80-150 charge controllers
- A remote temperature sensor
- A ground fault detector/interrupter