OutBack GSLC, an integrated connection enclosure for AC and DC system connections in OutBack Radian Series inverter/charger products
OutBack Power’s GS Load Centers are an integrated connection enclosure series for AC and DC system connections in OutBack Radian Series inverter/charger applications.
Designed for use with the Radian Series inverter/charger family, the options offer solutions for ground-up custom designs or factory pre-wired configurations for specific applications. The OutBack GS Load Centers simplify the configuration, distribution, and implementation of energy storage of the Radian Series inverter/charger through a standardized approach.
- Pre-wired or customized options for quick and easy installation
- Dual AC inputs and DC connections
- Maximum input voltage – 600V
- Maximum input current – 500 Amps
- Operating frequency – 60 Hz to DC
- Greater dynamic stability
- Fully integrated from industry leading brand
- Environmental rating – Type 1 (indoor IP 30)
- Warranty – 5 years
|Max. input Voltage|