OutBack GSLC, an integrated connection enclosure for AC and DC system connections in OutBack Radian Series inverter/charger products
OutBack Power’s GS Load Centers are an integrated connection enclosure series for AC and DC system connections in OutBack Radian Series inverter/charger applications.
Designed for use with the Radian Series inverter/charger family, the options offer solutions for ground-up custom designs or factory pre-wired configurations for specific applications. The OutBack GS Load Centers simplify the configuration, distribution, and implementation of energy storage of the Radian Series inverter/charger through a standardized approach.
The Outback GSLC contains no (0) 175 Amp main breakers, and no (0) PV charge controller breakers. It can be used with any of the Radian inverters, though breakers will have to be added.
- Pre-wired or customized options for quick and easy installation
- Dual AC inputs and DC connections
- Maximum input voltage – 600V
- Maximum input current – 500 Amps
- Operating frequency – 60 Hz to DC
- Greater dynamic stability
- Fully integrated from industry leading brand
- Environmental rating – Type 1 (indoor IP 30)
- Warranty – 5 years