OutBack MATE2, a system display and controller for inverters and MPPT charge controllers
The MATE2 system display and controller is a complete management tool for your OutBack Power system. Through the use of a single MATE2, you can remotely manage and monitor multiple inverter/chargers, MX60s and any future OutBack power conversion and control products.
The MATE2 is packed full of features to make system management simple. The easy-to-read 3.1 in (8 cm) LCD is backlit for dark operating conditions. Four soft keys allow easy context-based navigation of menus and functions. Two hot keys give immediate access to AC and inverter functions.
A built-in clock and calendar function enables timer based programming of inverter and charger operation. This allows operators to set the system to work with time-of-day power rates or to limit a generator’s runtime to a specific time period of the day or week. All of your settings are stored in permanent memory to eliminate the need to reprogram in the event of a system shutdown or battery replacement. The MATE2 includes a RS232 port with DB9 jack for connection to the serial port of a PC computer. Through the use of optional WinVerter software, operators can perform actions such as data-logging and graphical display of the system’s operation and performance. The MATE2 display is flush mountable in a wall cut-out.
- Simple system management
- Four soft keys allow easy context-based navigation of menus and functions
- Built-in clock and calendar function
- Two hot keys give immediate access to AC and inverter functions
- 32K non-volatile flash RAM
- 16 MHz low power consumption microprocessor
- Two LED Status Indicators – AC input (yellow), inverting (green)
- Environmental rating – type 1 (indoor)
- Warranty – 2 years