DISCONTINUED: Power-One/ABB Aurora (wireless) desktop inverter monitor PVI-DESKTOP
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Aurora® PVI-DESKTOP is the ideal Power-One Aurora inverter monitoring solution for residential and small commercial photovoltaic applications. Wireless installation, radio communication with the monitored devices, and touch screen color TFT display make the PVI-DESKTOP an appealing solution to customers who want to have production data and device status available at a glance without use of either computer or internet connection. The software is easily upgradable by free downloading from the web.
The PVI-DESKTOP thus allows you to replace or supplement the display of data carried out remotely via the cable between the inverter RS485 port and an input port on a normal home PC. The main advantage of using a PVI-DESKTOP lies in the possibility of setting up wireless communication and the absence of wired communication. Moreover the large TFT touch-screen display allows the data acquired by the system to be easily and intuitively displayed and processed. This way the use of an external PC is not necessary.
The Aurora PVI-DESKTOP comes with a table-top docking station as well as a wall-mount bracket, stylus pen, and battery-recharge wall-plug AC adapter. In addition, a supplied standard 2GByte SD memory card guarantees an energy production data storage up to 10 years with a sampling period of 15 minutes, or 20 years with an optional 4GByte SD memory card. The Aurora PVI-DESKTOP USB port can be connected to a PC for free software upgrades.
Up to 6 Aurora inverters can communicate wirelessly with one PVI-DESKTOP device. Each Aurora inverter requires a PVI-RADIOMODULE for this to work.
- Elegant design
- Table top or wall mounting
- 3.54” x 4.92” x 1.38” (W x H x D)
- Portable display module with rechargeable lithium-Ion battery
- 3 1/2” RGB Color, TFT touch screen
- USB 2.0 port and Bluetooth for PC data download and software upgrading
- Extended SD memory card
- Very large data storage capability (through standard SD Card)
- Radio transmission 915 MHz
- Up to 1,000 ft operating range from inverters
- Communicate with up to 6 Aurora® devices
- RS485 port for optional wired communication with inverters
- Mono audio speaker
- Free firmware upgrading www.power-one.com
- Complete, easy, and user-friendly data collection & representation