Progressive Dynamics PD5110610V, 120 Volt 30 Amp automatic transfer relay, 30 second selectable delay
Progressive Dynamics PD5110610V
The Progressive Dynamics transfer relay is a 120 VAC, 30 Amp automatic transfer-switch with a 30 second delay.
The PD 5110610V has Quick-Connect terminals for easy setup. It automatically senses generator power and prevents two power sources from entering the AC distribution panel at the same time.
- Heavy duty relays prevent contact damage during high current transfer operation
- Quick change circuit board easily replaced in the event of failure, no need to disconnect and reinstall entire unit
- Time delay circuit board of 30 seconds ensures generator voltage is at proper level before transfer occurs
- Built-in strain reliefs allow the installer to simply push the branch circuit wires inside the unit for connection
- Screw-type wiring terminals ensure ease of wiring and prevent wiring errors
- Protective cover easily snaps on or off, handy wiring schematic mounted inside the cover