DISCONTINUED: SHURflo 4111-035, 12 VDC diaphragm pump, 6.2 GPM, 30 – 45 PSI pressure switch, 1/2″ MPT ports, includes manifold with 5/8″ barb ports
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
Take all the performance and features of the time-tested 2088 series, double it, and the result is the high-flow SHURflo 4111-035 Power Twin. This SHURflo pump delivers an open flow of 6.25 GPM (23.7 l/min) at a mere 8.7 amps. At 40 PSI (2.8 bar), it delivers 3.5 GPM (13.2 l/min) and draws only 17.2 amps. One of the most efficient high-flow self-priming pumps available today, the Power Twin is excellent for transferring, light-duty spraying, and use it as a 1:1 proportioning pump.
The build-in pressure switch also makes this a great pump for cottage potable water use.
- Up to 6.5 GPM (23.7 l/min)
- Thermally-protected motor with heat sink
- 45 PSI pressure switch build-in
- Built-in check valve, prevents back flow of fluid through the pumps
- Self Priming up to 2.7 vertical lift meters (9′)
- Chemical resistant materials
- Can run dry without damage
- 1 year warranty
- SHURflo Web site
- SHURflo 4111-035 spec sheet Web page
- SHURflo 4111-035 installation and operation manual (pdf)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.