SHURflo 902-100, 24 VDC pump controller, boosts daily water output up to 30%
Boost your DC solar pumps performance by up to 30%. Controller optimizes your solar water pumping system by translating the current and voltage available from your photovoltaic panels into a combination that is better matched to that needed by the pump. With the optional float switch installed, the controller will automatically stop pumping when the reservoir is full.
The 902-100 is meant for either a 72-cell PV module or two 36-cell modules in series. The controller will limit output current, so it is possible to oversize the solar PV and benefit from the extra Watts on overcast days. The controller tops out at 150 Watt.
The 902-100 is for 24 Volt systems only. For a 12 or 24V switchable pump boost controller also see the 902-200.
- Operates on 24 VDC
- Increases daily water output up to 30%
- System starts pumping earlier in the morning
- System stops pumping later in the evening
- Protects pump from low or high voltage conditions
- Terminals for float switch
- Maximum power output 150 Watts
- Over temperature shutdown 80ºC (176ºF)
- Ambient temperature -10ºC (14ºF) to 45ºC (113ºF)