Victron Color Control GX, colour communications centre, BPP010300100
Victron Color Control GX
The Color Control GX is the communication-center of your installation. It offers at-a-glance live information, and lets you control all products connected to it. For monitoring and setup, the Color Control GX makes it easy. The list of Victron products that can be connected is endless: Inverters, Multis, Quattros, MPPT solar
chargers, BMV battery monitors, Lynx Ion + Shunt and more.
The free-to-use Victron Remote Management Portal software allows remote access via the Internet, and extends the Color Control’s functionality worldwide.
The Color Control GX also contains a relay that can be set up for automatic generator start, based on a number of conditions: State-Of-Charge, Voltage, load, monthly exercise run, etc.
- Multis and Quattros, including split-phase and three-phase systems. Monitoring and control
(on/off and current limiter). Changing configuration is possible (only remotely via the internet,
not without an internet connection).
- BlueSolar MPPT Solar Chargers with a VE.Direct port.
- BlueSolar MPPT 150/70 and the MPPT 150/85 with VE.Can port.
- SmartSolar MPPT 150/70 and the MPPT 150/100 with VE.Can port. When multiple BlueSolar
MPPTs or SmartSolar MPPTs with VE.Can are used in parallel, all the information is combined as
- BMV-700 family can be connected directly to the VE.Direct ports on the CCGX. Use the
VE.Direct Cable for this.
- BMV-600 family can be connected to the VE.Direct ports on the CCGX. Requires an accessory
- Lynx Ion + Shunt.
- Lynx Shunt VE.Can.
- Skylla-i battery chargers.
- NMEA2000 tank sensors.
- A USB GPS can be connected to the USB port. Location and speed will be visible on the display,
and the data is sent to the VRM Portal for tracking purposes. The map on VRM will show the
- Fronius PV Inverters.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.