Aluminum lay-in lug, tin-plated, 14 – 4 AWG, stainless set-screw & mounting hardware, cUL listed
Aluminum Lay-In Grounding Lug
Aluminum lay-in lugs are a great economical choice for quick installation of one continuous grounding conductor, as per code requirements, or as a jumper to multiple locations. No need to thread the connector. Just back off the set screw, “lay in” the wire, and re-tighten. It’s also easy to retrofit or repair. Aluminum lugs are a great choice for grounding solar panels.
This is an electro-tin plated aluminum lug to assure minimum contact resistance and protection against corrosion when used with copper wire, with a stainless steel set screw, for a durable and reliable connection all year around.
Includes a stainless 10/32 x 5/8″ screw with kept-nut (with a serrated washer), providing a complete solution for bolting the lug to a solar panel or racking.
- Fits 14 AWG – 4 AWG conductors
- Stainless steel hardware for corrosion resistance, greater torque and ease of installation
- Made from high strength extruded aluminium alloy
- Electra tin-plated, RoHS compliant
- Provides low contact resistance
- Suitable for use with copper or aluminum conductors for grounding & continuous loop application
- Lay-in feature
- UL 467 & CSA listed