Copper lay-in lug, tin-plated, 14 – 4 AWG, stainless set-screw & mounting hardware, cUL listed
Copper Lay-In Grounding Lug
Tin-plated copper lay-in lugs are the best choice for grounding solar panels. They allow the use of one continuous grounding conductor, as per code requirements, or as a jumper to multiple locations. No need to thread the connector. Just back off the set screw, “lay in” the wire, and re-tighten. It’s also easy to retrofit or repair. These is our premium copper lug, UL/CSA rated for indoor, outdoor, and direct-burial applications.
This is an electro-tin plated copper lug to assure minimum contact resistance and protection against corrosion when used with copper wire, with a stainless steel set screw, for a durable and reliable connection all year around.
Includes a stainless #10-32 x 5/8″ screw with kept-nut (with a serrated washer), providing a complete solution for bolting the lug to a solar panel or racking.
- Fits 14 AWG – 4 AWG conductors
- Acceptable for direct burial in earth or concrete, indoor, and outdoor use
- Stainless steel hardware for corrosion resistance, greater torque and ease of installation
- Made from high strength copper alloy
- Electra tin-plated, RoHS compliant
- Provides low contact resistance
- Suitable for use with copper or aluminum conductors for grounding & continuous loop application
- Lay-in feature
- UL 467 & CSA listed
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.