Copper wire 4 AWG RW90, 600V 95A, stranded, black, for wet/dry locations (sold per foot)
4 AWG Copper Wire RW90
CSA listed RW90 type stranded copper wire. This wire is 4 AWG, good for 95 Amp when used in conduit with less than 3 conductors. This wire is rated for use in dry or wet locations, raceways, or conduit. It can be used outside exposed to the weather as well, though the insulation is not 100% UV-proof and installation in conduit is recommended.
Sold by the foot! Just tell us what length you need. Available in black.
Please consult the Canadian Electrical Code for allowable use.
- RW90 (XHHW) with XLPE insulation
- Good for 95 Amp
- Rated for wet/dry/raceway/conduit
- Rated for underground use, in conduit, as well
- Stranded copper wire
- 600 Volt AC or DC rated
- Maximum allowable conductor temperature is +90C
- Rated down to at least -40C
- CSA listed for code-compliant use
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.