HellermannTyton 151-01699 stainless edge clip for PV-wires, securely holds 2 wires, pack of 100
HellermannTyton 151-01699 Edge Clip (100 Pack)
The HellermannTyton 151-01699 stainless steel edge clip makes wire management easy and durable! We also have a 90-degree version available of this clip, type 151-02189.
Each clip securely holds two 10 AWG PV-wires in place. This versatile clip was designed for solar applications, made from 304 stainless steel, and is fit for a large variety of applications. The clip features smooth, rounded edges that will not abrade the wire or cable, and a large thumb surface provides easy insertion. The edge clip’s double compression design and its panel thickness range (1.5 mm to 2 mm) accommodates a wide variety of wires, cables and panels. Since the clip is made from stainless steel it will continue to perform as-new, even decades later. Time or the weather have no effect on it. These durable edge clips are sold in packs of 100.
- Easy installation by hand, no tools needed
- Works for all regular panel frames from 1.5 through 2 mm thickness
- Double-compression design works with cables of 4.1 through 7 mm diameter
- Presents a high extraction force for withstanding extreme conditions
- Made from stainless steel, lasts forever!
- HellermannTyton Manufacturer website
- HellermannTyton Solar Solutions catalogue (pdf)
- HellermannTyton 151-01699 spec sheet (pdf)
- HellermannTyton 151-01699 dimensional drawing sheet (pdf)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.