HellermannTyton 151-02189 90-degree stainless edge clip for PV-wires, securely holds 2 wires, pack of 100
HellermannTyton 151-02189 90-Degree Edge Clip (100 Pack)
The HellermannTyton 151-02189 90-degree stainless steel edge clip makes wire management easy and durable! This is a variation on their regular edge clip, type 151-01699, with a twist (literally!). The 90-degree angle makes these just right, and much more convenient for PV wiring jobs. Well worth the slight extra cost.
Each clip securely holds two 10 AWG PV-wires in place. This versatile clip was designed for solar applications, made from 304 stainless steel, and is fit for a large variety of applications. The clip features smooth, rounded edges that will not abrade the wire or cable, and a large thumb surface provides easy insertion. The edge clip’s double compression design and its panel thickness range (1.5 mm to 2 mm) accommodates a wide variety of wires, cables and panels. Since the clip is made from stainless steel it will continue to perform as-new, even decades later. Time or the weather have no effect on it. These durable edge clips are sold in packs of 100.
- 90-degree twisted design, VERY convenient!
- Easy installation by hand, no tools needed
- Works for all regular panel frames from 1.5 through 2 mm thickness
- Double-compression design works with cables of 4.1 through 7 mm diameter (the HT Web site lists the wrong range, these are the correct numbers)
- Presents a high extraction force for withstanding extreme conditions
- Made from stainless steel, lasts forever!