Copper wire 12 AWG RW90, 600V 20A, stranded, for wet/dry locations (sold per foot)
12 AWG Copper Wire RW90
CSA listed RW90 type stranded copper wire. This wire is 12 AWG, normally good for 30 Amp when used in conduit with less than 3 conductors, though code requires fusing or a breaker of 20A for most applications. This wire is rated for use in dry or wet locations, raceways, or conduit. It can be used outside exposed to the weather as well, though the insulation is not 100% UV-proof and installation in conduit is recommended.
Sold by the foot! Just tell us what length you need. Available in red and black.
Please consult the Canadian Electrical Code for allowable use.
- RW90 (XHHW) with XLPE insulation
- Good for 20 Amp
- Rated for wet/dry/raceway/conduit
- Rated for underground use, in conduit, as well
- Stranded copper wire
- 600 Volt AC or DC rated
- Maximum allowable conductor temperature is +90C
- Rated down to at least -40C
- CSA listed for code-compliant use