APsystems YC600, dual micro-inverter, 548W continuous – 600W peak, 208V or 240V AC, for 60- and 72-cell modules
APsystems is the fastest growing brand of micro-inverters, currently no.2 worldwide! Their micro-inverters have gained a reputation as extremely reliable, and because no expensive trunk cable is needed, the overall system cost is lower than with other micro-inverter brands. Monitoring, with APs’ gateway, is provided through Web or smartphone.
The YC600 micro-inverter handles two PV modules simultaneously with dual MPPT inputs. Simply click the panel wires into the unit, and connect the unit to the trunk cable. Up to 14 solar modules (7x YC600s) can be installed in a string with a single 20A breaker.
Because the units provide module-level ground-fault protection code does not require rapid-shutdown or squirrel guard to be installed. This makes installations faster, cheaper, and much better looking!
- Maximizes energy production
- Minimizes impact of shading, dust, and debris
- Recommended for up to two 365 watt 60-cell or 72-cell modules
- No single point of system failure
- No DC design or string calculation required
- Maximum power output 600 Watt, 548 Watt continuous (from two PV modules)
- Up to 7 units (14 PV modules) per string
- Zigbee wireless communications between modules and ECU
- Standard warranty of 10 years, with 25-year extension optional
- Operating temperature range of -40C to +65C!
- cUL listed for Canada
- Our APsystems manufacturer info page
- APsystems Web site
- APsystems YC600 spec sheet (pdf)
- APsystems YC500A quick design guide (pdf)
- APsystems YC600 installation and user manual (pdf)
- APsystems YC600 warranty statement (pdf)
- APsystems YC500A warranty registration card (pdf)
- APsystems YC600 CSA registration certificate (pdf)
|No. of MPPT|
|MPPT Voltage range|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.