The Conext MPPT 60 150 is a PV charge controller that tracks the maximum power point of a PV array to deliver the maximum available current for charging batteries. When charging, the MPPT 60 150 regulates battery voltage and output current based on the amount of energy available from the PV array and state-of-charge of the battery.
The maximum input PV array input Voltage is 150 Volt, and output is 60 Amp maximum. Arrays can be oversized (as long as the input Voltage limit is not exceeded), the charge controller will regulate the output current down to 60A if needed.
- Maximum Power Point Tracking charge controller
- Improve battery life with selectable multi-stage temperature-compensated charging
- Stand-alone application or full integration with Conext XW and Conext SW inverter/charger system
- LCD screen with faceplate buttons for configuration and system monitoring
- Integrated PV ground fault protection for negative grounded arrays
- Configurable auxiliary output
- UL & CSA-listed