Morningstar SunSaver SS-10-12V, a 12V, 10A, PWM charge controller
Morningstar SunSaver SS-10-12V
Morningstar’s SunSaver™ is the world’s leading small solar charge controller for professional and consumer applications. This device includes a combination of features and capabilities not found in other small PV controllers. It is rated for Hazardous Locations – Class 1, Division 2 Groups A-D, making it the preferred choice for Oil & Gas applications. The SS-10-12V model is a 12V, 10 Amp variation that has a warranty of five years.
- Seven versions available
- 100% solid state
- Series design (not shunt)
- True 0 to 100% PWM duty cycle
- Setpoint accuracy 12V: +/-25mV; 24V: +/-48mV
- Fully encapsulated in epoxy potting
- Marine rated terminals / anodized case
- Temperature compensation
- Sealed / Flooded battery select
- Parallel for 40 amps or more
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.