This pump is part of Flojet’s newest line of DC water system pumps that can run directly from battery. Ideal for a range of uses including camping, showers, caravans, RV’s, water transfer and marine use. Can run a number of taps.
The Flojet 3526-144 provides a 2.9 GPM (11 LPM) open flow. The built-in 50 PSI pressure switch makes this pump great for an on-demand water system, it does not need a pressure tank. It is fitted with a internal bypass for even flow (or when incoming pressure is higher than the pressure-switch cut-out). The pump is fitted with EPDM check valve and Santoprene diaphragm.
Soft noise absorbing mounts reduce background noise while running.
- Can run dry without damage
- Noise absorbing mounts
- Snap-in port fittings
- Built-in bypass: less pulsation
- Built-in pressure switch, no need for pressure tank
- Corrosion resistant materials
- Meets ISO 8846 (ignition protection)