SHURflo 9325-043-101, submersible pump, 12/24VDC, 110W, 1.3 GPM, 1/2″ hose barb, lifts up to 230′, 50 mesh stainless inlet screen
The SHURflo 9325 submersible pump is the solution to your remote water pumping needs. This pump is rugged, durable and built to last. The 9300 delivers a steady 112 GPH (422 LPH) at its maximum depth of 70 meters (230′) when supplied with 24 VDC. Its unique water-tight power connector stops water wicking and prevents potential condensation problems. Great for livestock watering, irrigation, pond areation, remote homes and cabins.
Note: Do not use any SHURflo pump for petrol gasoline, petroleum products, solvents, thinners or any other flammable liquid with a flash point below 82ºC (180ºF). Not for use where flammable vapors are present.
- Longlife 12-24 VDC operation
- For 4″ (10.2 cm) wells or larger
- Quick disconnect with “Watertite-Gland” design
- Corrosion-proof housing with stainless-steel fasteners
- Runs dry without damage
- 50 mesh stainless steel inlet screen
- State of the art solid diaphragm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.