Fronius Symo 17.5-3 Lite, 17.5kW 480V 3-phase, dual-MPPT, with AFCI, 4,210,053,801
Fronius Symo 17.5-3 Lite
The transformerless Fronius Symo is the ideal compact three-phase solar inverter for commercial applications of all sizes. The Fronius Symo is the clear commercial choice: boasting power classes from 10 kW to 24 kW, all necessary features are fully integrated, Fronius SuperFlex Design with dual MPPT, and a streamlined installation process. The SnapINverter hinge mounting system, lightweight inverter and easy commissioning app make installation possible in under fifteen minutes.
Several industry-leading features come standard with the Fronius Symo including field proven Arc Fault Circuit Interruption (AFCI), CEC 2015 compliance, and Fronius’ superb online and mobile monitoring platforms when a Datamanager 2.0 card is added. Also field serviceable, The Fronius Symo is the most communicative, efficient, sustainable and streamlined three-phase string inverter available on the market.
The “Lite” Symo inverters do not have the datalogger card and do not have Web monitoring. Only one inverter with datalogger card is needed for every 100 inverters, the others can be daisy-chained together with Ethernet cables.
- Transformerless design for higher efficiency
- Dual-MPPT inputs
- Very quick and easy installation due to Fronius’ unique SnapINverter design
- Integrated DC disconnect
- 1000 Volt DC strings capability for the 480V 3-phase Symo models
- Very wide operating temperature from -40C through +60C
- Sealed NEMA 4X housing for indoor and outdoor mounting
- Can be mounted completely horizontal, for example for flat roof mounts
|No. of MPPT|
|MPPT Voltage range|