DISCONTINUED: Hanwha Solar Q.PEAK DUO BLK-G5 315 Watt, 60-cell mono PV module, black-on-black, MC4 connectors
Hanwha Solar Q.PEAK DUO BLK-G5 315
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
The newest Hanwha panels use 120 split-cells for an even-higher 315 Watt peak output. These panels behave just like 60-cell modules do, with the same overall Voltage and current, just more efficient and more shade-tolerant. The cells are made by Q-Cell, designed to achieve the best performance under real-word conditions – even with low radiation intensity and on hot summer days.
These are Black-On-Black panels, fully black with black frame, and black backsheet. They are deep dark black, and look fantastic on roofs!
This is a single panel. Full pallets of 32 panels are available as well.
- Rated for 1000 Volt strings
- Mono-crystalline cells, 120 split-cells per panel (behaves like a 60-cell panel)
- High-yield panel, with an efficiency rate of up to 19.3%
- Guaranteed positive power tolerance sorting: -0 … +4.99 Wp
- Uses Multi-Contact brand name MC4 connectors (meets Ontario’s electrical code)
- Low temperature coefficients – resulting in higher real-world yield and high CEC rating
- Excellent low-light and temperature behavior, consistently rated no. 1 by real-world tests in Photon Magazine
- Anti LID, and anti-PID Technology, Hot-Spot-Protect, and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™ for long-term reliability
- High-tech aluminum alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400 Pa) and wind loads (4000 Pa) regarding IEC
- 12-year full product warranty and 25-year linear performance guarantee
- UL and CSA listed for Canada & USA
|No. of cells|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.