Top-of-the-line Hanwha 66-cell module (actually 132 split-cells) with 395 Watt peak output. Korean-based Hanwha is an A-brand solar module producer that delivers very consistent perfectly-made modules that simply perform as advertised, year after year, for a price that is hard to beat. The cells are made in Germany by the Q-Cell company (now owned by Hanwha), designed to achieve the best performance under real-word conditions – even with low radiation intensity and on hot summer days.
These are black-frame & black-backsheet panels, also known as Black-On-Black since they are utterly black all over. They look gorgeous on roofs!
This is for a full pallet of 32 modules. Single panels are available as well.
- 32 mm black frame
- Rated for 1000 Volt strings
- Mono-crystalline Q-cells, 132 split-cell module
- High-yield panel, with an efficiency rate of up to 20.1%
- Guaranteed positive power tolerance sorting: -0 … +4.99 Wp
- Uses Multi-Contact brand name MC4 connectors (meets Ontario’s electrical code)
- Low temperature coefficients – resulting in higher real-world yield and high CEC rating
- Excellent low-light and temperature behavior, consistently rated no. 1 by real-world tests in Photon Magazine
- Anti LID, and anti-PID Technology, Hot-Spot-Protect, and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™ for long-term reliability
- High-tech aluminum alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400 Pa) and wind loads (4000 Pa) regarding IEC
- 12-year full product warranty and 25-year linear performance guarantee
- UL and CSA listed for Canada & USA