Hanwha Solar Q.PEAK DUO BLK ML-G10+ 395 Watt, 66-cell (132 split-cell) mono PV module, black-on-black, MC4 connectors, cUL
Hanwha Solar Q.PEAK DUO BLK ML-G10+ 395
Top-of-the-line Hanwha 66-cell module (actually 132 split-cells) with 395 Watt peak output. Korean-based Hanwha is an A-brand solar module producer that delivers very consistent perfectly-made modules that simply perform as advertised, year after year, for a price that is hard to beat. The cells are made in Germany by the Q-Cell company (now owned by Hanwha), designed to achieve the best performance under real-word conditions – even with low radiation intensity and on hot summer days.
These are black-frame & black-backsheet panels, also known as Black-On-Black since they are utterly black all over. They look gorgeous on roofs!
This is a single panel. Full pallets of 32 panels are available as well.
Pallet & Repacking Fee
Please note that a $45 “Pallet and Repacking Fee” will be added for all partial pallets with solar panels (i.e. anything less than a full skid of panels). We will be happy to refund this fee if you bring the pallet back to us in good shape, so it can be re-used. This fee is needed to cover our cost of having custom oversized pallets made to ship solar panels on (and those pallets cost us well over $50 each!).
- 32 mm black frame
- Rated for 1000 Volt strings
- Mono-crystalline Q-cells, 132 split-cell module
- High-yield panel, with an efficiency rate of up to 20.1%
- Guaranteed positive power tolerance sorting: -0 … +4.99 Wp
- Uses Multi-Contact brand name MC4 connectors (meets Ontario’s electrical code)
- Low temperature coefficients – resulting in higher real-world yield and high CEC rating
- Excellent low-light and temperature behavior, consistently rated no. 1 by real-world tests in Photon Magazine
- Anti LID, and anti-PID Technology, Hot-Spot-Protect, and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™ for long-term reliability
- High-tech aluminum alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400 Pa) and wind loads (4000 Pa) regarding IEC
- 12-year full product warranty and 25-year linear performance guarantee
- UL and CSA listed for Canada & USA
- Our Hanwha manufacturer info page
- Hanwha Q-cells Manufacturer Web site
- Hanwha Solar Q.PEAK DUO BLK ML-G10+ 395 Watt spec sheet (pdf)
- Hanwha Solar Q.PEAK DUO BLK ML-G10+ 395 Watt installation manual (pdf)
- Hanwha Solar Q.PEAK DUO BLK ML-G10+ 395 Watt warranty statement (pdf)
|No. of cells|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.