HellermannTyton 156-00468 stainless edge clip and 8″ cable tie for solar PV, pack of 100, UV resistant for outdoor use
HellermannTyton 156-00468 Edge Clip and Cable Tie (100 Pack)
The HellermannTyton 156-00468 Edge Clip attaches easily to the frame of a PV module, without the need for a hole. The low insertion and very high extraction force makes for a quick and very durable connection. Since the clip is made from stainless steel it will continue to perform as-new, even decades later. Time or the weather have no effect on it. These clips have an 8″ cable tie integrated with them, to bundle and manage PV-wires and other cables. These clips & ties come in packs of 100.
The HellermannTyton cable ties are specifically manufactured for the PV industry. They are made from a UV-stabilized polyamide, for long-term outdoor use under UV exposure, as typically found on solar rooftops. These 8″ ties are ideal for managing the wiring of any renewable energy project where holes are not acceptable or where adhesives will fail due to temperature problems. They are rated with a tensile strength of 225 N (50 lbs) to keep all wires secure under harsh conditions!
Use the right product for the job: HellermannTyton Edge Clip and Cable Ties are designed for solar PV! They are extremely durable and provide a long life, where other zip-ties will deteriorate and fail after just a few short years.
- Great for quickly and permanently securing PV wiring!
- Cable tie can be oriented two ways (at 90-degree angles) to accommodate all needs
- Made from Polyamide 6.6, with 2% carbon, UV stabilized
- 8″ long (200mm), just the right size for PV wiring!
- Tensile strength of 50 lbs (225 Newton)
- Operating temperature of -40C … +85C
- 10-year warranty, 25-year life expectancy outside under UV exposure!