Magnum Energy MPSH175-30D, Panel Single Enclosure High Power with 30A dual pole AC input breaker, 175 ADC breaker
The MP (Magnum Panel) enclosures have been specifically designed to combine all of the major components required for a high power renewable energy system — inverter/battery disconnect, AC overcurrent protection, grounding connections, and a full system inverter bypass switch as a convenient way to isolate the inverters for battery maintenance — into easy to install pre-wired enclosures.
Designed for multiple inverter applications, the MP Series enclosures feature convenient front panel operation, and with the optional Router (ME-RTR), will allow you to easily set up, monitor, and operate up to four MS-PAE inverter/chargers together (must be identical models to parallel stack).
In addition to saving time and money by providing a simple and convenient inverter installation, the MP enclosures ensure safety and reliability by providing a UL and CSA certified and code compliant system.
- Expandable: start with the enclosure and just one inverter and in the future expand to two inverters with ease, using the MPX.
- Easy Installation: all connections are frontmounted, including AC and DC breakers and the MPX.
- Labor saving: panel is prewired for fast installation, saving labor costs.
- DC load breakers: fits either din rail or backmount DC load breaker.
- Convenient knockouts: knockouts on the side of the enclosure are compatible with most charge controllers.
- One 175A DC breaker
- 30A Dual Pole AC Input Breaker
- AC Output Breaker
- AC Bypass Breaker
- 1000A/100mv DC shunt
- Inverter AC input protection
- MPX extension includes AC/DC circuit protrction and wiring