DISCONTINUED: Magnum Energy MS3748AEJ, a 3700W 48V parallel pure sine inverter/charger, 60A PFC charger, 120V/240V 50Hz output
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
Magnum Energy now offers the MS-AEJ Series Inverter/Charger for 120/240 VAC/50 Hz installations (Jamaica). The Magnum-Dimension MS Series Inverter/Charger from Sensata Technolgies is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding mobile, backup, and off-grid applications. The MS Series Inverter/Charger is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter/chargers. It uses less energy from
a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Safe and reliable: The MS-AEJ Series is listed to the stringent CE requirements, ensuring the inverter/charger is safe and reliable.
Easy-to-install: Install the MS-AEJ Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
The MS-AEJ series of inverters are backed by a trusted 2-year parts and labor warranty. The MS-3748AEJ inverter/charger is a cost-effective, easy to use solution for your 120 or 240-volt off-grid power needs.
- Pure sine wave inverter to power even the most sensitive electronics without worry
- Power factor correct charging is included in all Magnum inverter/chargers, this useful feature uses 25-30% less AC current when connected to a generator or shore power
- Power switch to quickly turn on/off
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Easy to access AC terminal blocks
- Current overload protection enables the inverter to automatically shut down if the output wattage is exceeded or a short in the wiring is detected
- Automatically shuts down if abnormal voltages or temperatures are detected, protecting your expensive batteries