Magnum Energy RD4024E, 4000W 24V modified sine inverter/charger, 220V 50Hz, 105A PFC charger
Introducing the RD-Export Series Inverter/Chargers – designed specifically for countries that require 230Vac/50Hz power. This unit is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
A PFC (Power Factored Charger) charger is built into all Magnum inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Install the RD-E Series in four easy steps: Simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your power cable (AC) to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
- The standard battery temp sensor monitors temperatures from 0º – 50ºC
- Mount the RD-E series on a shelf or wall
- The RD-E series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port
- The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360º DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be
- The RD-E series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator
- The RD-E series is backed by a two-year (24-month) limited warranty