MidNite Solar MNSOB4X-4P, four channel, 20A, 600V DC disconnect switch
MidNite Solar MNSOB4X-4P
The MidNite Solar MNSOB4X-4P is a disconnect switch that has a 4 channel switch that breaks both the positive and negative of a PV string to a transformer-less inverter. It has a combined rating of 600V and 20 Amps as shipped. The switch is good for 100 Amps but the wire and terminal blocks limit it to 20 Amps.
- Load break rated
- 90o C connections
- Birdhouse compatible
- Transparent deadfront
- Meets NEC 2011 and 2014 NEC 690.12
- Optional PV connected power supply
- Customer connections are 10 AWG wire max
- Includes a built in shunt trip with positive feedback
- Type 4X aluminum enclosure (no rust, won’t turn to dust)
- Includes necessary installation hardware (Locknuts, strain relief and wrench)
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada
- Warranty – 5 years
- Our MidNite Solar manufacturer info page
- MidNite MNSOB4X-4P manufacturer Web site
- MidNite MNSOB4X-4P user manual (pdf)
- MidNite MNSOB4X-4P wiring diagram – 4 channel (pdf)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.