Morningstar SunLight SL-10L-24V, a 24V, 10A, PWM charge controller, lighting controller
Morningstar SunLight SL-10L-24V
Morningstar’s SunLight™ solar lighting controller combines the SunSaver design with an advanced microcontroller for automatic lighting control functions. It has all of the features of the SunSaver controller and also has a rotary switch that allows it to turn on the loads after dusk for 2, 4, 5, 8, or 10 hours.
The SL-10L-24V has the option to turn loads on at dusk, off during the night, and on again before dawn. Another available option is to have it on from dusk until dawn. It comes with a test button that turns on the light for five minutes.
- Microcontroller digital accuracy
- Fully automatic operation
- Ten field adjustable lighting control options
- Special on/off/on lighting functions
- Manual test capability
- LVD override protection
- Detects day and night using the PV array
- Suitable for all 12/24 Vdc lamps
- Sealed/Flooded battery select
- Temperature compensation
- Parallel with a SunSaver for 40 Amps solar
- Includes SunSaver battery charging circuit
- Warranty – five years
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.