Morningstar ProStar PS-MPPT, a 12/24V, 120V DC in, MPPT charge controller without display, includes lighting & load controller
Morningstar ProStar PS-MPPT
$553.22 – $747.82
The ProStar MPPT™ is a mid-range MPPT solar charge controller with TrakStar Technology™ that provides maximum power point tracking (MPPT) battery charging for off-grid photovoltaic (PV) systems up to 1100 watts. Available with and without advanced built-in meter. This device is ideal for industrial and residential applications. A Wire Box for ProStar MPPT accessory to reduce hazards associated with exposed wires and connections can be purchased separately.
This controller allows multiple modules in series for 12V and 24V battery systems. Detailed battery programming options allow for advanced battery support for the latest Lithium, Nickel Cadmium, and Lead Acid battery types.
- Load and automatic PV-based lighting control
- Conformally coated circuit board and corrosion resistant terminals
- Charges all battery types including Lithium Ion
- Continuous charging and no damage from PV array oversizing
- Up to 256 days of data logging
- Built-in self diagnostics
- Highly durable polycarbonate case
- Low noise design
- MODBUS communications
- Meter allows charging and temperature control adjustments without a computer