Morningstar TriStar TS-MPPT-60-600V-48-DB-TR, a 48V, 600V DC in, 60A, MPPT charge controller without display, includes a transfer switch
Morningstar TriStar TS-MPPT-60-600V-48-DB-TR
Morningstar’s TriStar MPPT 600V charge controller leverages Morningstar’s innovative TrakStar™ MPPT technology and our 20+ years of power electronics engineering excellence, to enable the widest input operating voltage range available from a solar array, wind turbine or hydro input. This controller is optimized for off-grid applications and comes with a disconnect box and a transfer switch.
Rated for 60 Amps, the TriStar MPPT 600V controller does much more than efficiently charge batteries; it also provides remote communications, data logging, adjustability and metering. In fact, the TriStar MPPT 600V controller is the only 600-volt PV controller to offer open communication protocols and true Ethernet-enabled functionality.
- 97.9% peak efficiency
- Morningstar’s advanced 4-stage charging algorithm to optimize battery health
- Robust thermal, mechanical and electrical design
- Environmentally optimized and equipped with extensive electronic protections
- Industry standard open communication protocols and interfaces for system networking, monitoring and communications
- Superior lightning protection from nearby lightning-induced voltage/current spikes
- Includes a DC disconnect box
- Includes a DC transfer switch