OutBack GSLC175-PV-120/240, a prewired GS Radian series load center with a 60 Amp, 120/240 VAC bypass and either one or two PV disconnects, 80 Amp GFDIs and 175 Amp breakers
$1,901.44 – $2,074.50
OutBack Power’s GS Load Centers are an integrated connection enclosure series for AC and DC system connections in OutBack Radian Series inverter/charger applications, through provided inverter DC overcurrent protection and disconnects, dual AC inputs, grid-tie inverter connection and a 120/240VAC maintenance bypass.
Designed for use with the Radian Series inverter/charger family, the options offer solutions for ground-up custom designs or factory pre-wired configurations for specific applications. The OutBack GS Load Centers simplify the configuration, distribution, and implementation of energy storage of the Radian Series inverter/charger through a standardized approach.
The Outback GSLC175-PV-120/240 contains two (2) 175 Amp main breakers, and two (2) PV charge controller breakers. It is recommended for use with Radian models GS8048 and GS8048A.
The Outback GSLC175-PV1-120/240 contains one (1) 175 Amp main breaker, and one (1) PV charge controller breaker. It is recommended for use with Radian model GS4048A.
- Pre-wired or customized options for quick and easy installation
- Dual AC inputs and DC connections
- Maximum input voltage – 600V
- Maximum input current – 500 Amps
- Operating frequency – 60 Hz to DC
- Either one or two 175 Amp breakers
- Either two or three 500 Amp DC shunts
- A 60 Amp, 120/240VAC byass
- Either one or two PV disconnects
- A FN-DC monitor
- A Ground Fault Detector Interrupter (GFDI)
- Greater dynamic stability
- Fully integrated from industry leading brand
- Environmental rating – Type 1 (indoor IP 30)
- Warranty – 5 years
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.